If you purchased your subscription directly through the app, congratulations! Your account is already set up. Just open the app and start using your plan immediately.
You must set up your app account separately if you have purchased your subscription through the Octomoves website. We will guide you through the process below.
How to Open Your Courses in the App
First, you will need to create an app account. To do that, follow these steps:
- After you buy your subscription on the website, you will receive an email with a link to follow. Check the spam and promotion folders if you don't see the email in your inbox. If there is nothing there, contact us at email@example.com for help.
- Click on the link to set up your account.
- On the page that pops up, click Try Free.
- Now, let’s make your account official. Enter your personal information or sign in using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or your Apple account.
- Next, you can add a profile photo if you want. If not, skip this step.
That's it. Your account has been created!
Link your account to your subscription
Now you need to link your account to your subscription. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Enter your payment card details, which you will use to pay after your current subscription expires.
No new payment will be charged from your card now.
Payment card details are only required for future purchases, such as renewing your subscription. The next charge date is displayed in the right corner of the page. You can cancel your subscription anytime if you don't wish to renew it.
- Then, check your subscription information and click Start Free Trial.
And you have your program! You can view your course and interact with the community in the navigation bar on the left. Have fun!